Experiencing packing chaos? lapoché is here to help.
We've all experienced packing havoc... leaving it to the last minute, rolling clothes to increase storage, squeezing in shoes and if in doubt, rolling again! The feeling of arriving in disarray, clothes creased and a hotel room full sprawled with the suitcase's contents is a familiar start to many a trip.
There is a solution! It's time to get organised with lapoché.
Here are some of our top packing and travel tips. Let us know yours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If travelling overseas, don't forget your passport! Ensure your passport, tickets, visas and any other travel documents are packed and ready to go before you head out the door.- Before hopping on the plane, organise some cash in the currency of where you're headed. This will save a headache on arrival in a potentially foreign country.
• Count the number of meetings and functions and lay out clothes you'll need - it's time to perfect your outfit layering skills. If you don't have a specific purpose for an outfit, then it's likely you won't need it, so why pack it?
• Iron all shirts and fold them using the Shirt Pack's instructional board. You can wrap up to six shirts in each pack, and can even use if for jackets, pants, tees and skirts.
• Colour match your ties and cufflinks with your outfit; bring your belts (brown shoes = brown belt) and protect your watch with lapoche's new Belt Up, Tie Down Roll. It's a travelling man's best friend.
• It's easy to forget one of the necessary electronics when packing which can be extremely frustrating on arrival, so here's a quick checklist... computer, iPad/tablet and phone charger, iPod, international adapters, shaver and charger. Secure them all in the Charge Me Up Bag
• it's a bright little spark that will ensure that everything is contained and easy to find. - Shine the shoes before taking off and pack them into formal and casual... you guessed it, we have a pocket for this too!
• Leave your travel toiletries by the basin and pack the night before... you will be sure not to forget anything.- Look up the location of the hotel and choose the best local restaurant, bar, retailer and tourist spot (in that order may be dangerous!). Walking means you can clear you head from a busy day and enjoy the sites.
• Choose an inspirational leader you admire, download their autobiography for the plane trip... relax and learn.
• Ask everyone in the family to choose their favourite lapoché colour.
• Assign each family member the relevant pockets in their chosen colour.
• Decide how you'd like to pack your clothes... by type, according to climate, days or events.
• Pack all belongings accordingly with the help of the family must-haves, the Packing Cube and Luggage Organisers.- Enjoy a stress free arrival and departure with every little item accounted for... packing for many has never been this easy.
• Just one final suggestion... research the minimum height requirement for the theme park rides. This will save time and tears!
• Choose a colour that screams you and pack your beauty products in the Travel Toiletry Organiser. Use the handy hook to hang the organiser in the bathroom and avoid any confusion as to whose is who.
• Take your nightly essentials out with you... just pack the Make Me Up Bag with your must-haves and you're good to go.
• Protect your most prized footwear and show off your organisation with the Shoe Bag and Boots and All Bag... they will arrive looking just as good as when you packed them.
• Plan at least one relaxing moment on the trip and if a day spa is in order, book ahead!
• Relax and enjoy. Everything is packed and organised.
• Enjoy sharing a suitcase and keep your sanity by packing with lapoche, before packing into your suitcase.
• Maintain holiday bliss by compartmentalising the razor, toothbrush and hair products away from the makeup, floss and hair brush... while still saving space. A Travel Toiletry Organiser will do the trick.
• Hide the candles, chocolate, rose petals and sparkling at the bottom of the suitcase... or rush out now and buy them!